1. To create sales plans for stock
2. To call customers and prospects to sell stock (Schools/shops/parents)
3. To create and send marketing materials to sell stock using technology and or post
4. To drive and visit nursery, elementary and high schools to sell stock
5. To work as part of the residential training team and create new business at the premises for training or educational courses.
6. To ensure the residential training centre is always well maintained and clean, providing an excellent first appearance to visitors and ensure their comfort
1. To collaborate with the directors and create plans for new business and to learn how to create and implement a sales plan within education industry
2. Creation of sales plans and linked marketing materials using technology and post
3. Printing, packaging and posting of physical marketing documents
4. Weekly maintenance and or cleaning of residential centre including both indoor and outside work. Training is provided for use of any machinery.
5. Driving to prospect and or customer premises to sell and or deliver stock
6. Creation of purchases list for sales plans and making models of new products to be photographed for insertion into new textbooks
7. Learning how to photograph models for publication
Essential skills and requirements:
Full Driver’s License and excellent communication skills
Physically fit, and positive attitude, able to work within a team
Mathematics GCSE would be welcome
Good I.T. skills would be welcome
25 hours. TPS is flexible; we can often suit hours to applicant’s needs.
Must include Monday, and Friday full workdays of x 8 hours. Once trained, applicants may be able to work some hours at home.
Hourly rate of pay:
National Minimum Wage
Job placement location:
The Barn, Foldgate, Cumbria LA19 5TN