Patronage is an alternate membership option designed for larger businesses who want to raise their profile by participating fully in the work of the Chamber throughout Cumbria.
Patrons of Cumbria Chamber of Commerce enjoy services offered to other members with additional benefits (detailed below) and the opportunity to agree and explore bespoke packages with our Head of Commercial and Business Growth.
- All services and benefits included in Chamber membership, with the exception of the ‘Chamber Healthy extras’ which can be purchased as a bolt on.
- Power 40 membership including invites to regular events with Cumbria’s 40 most influential businesses (eligibility criteria apply)
- Directors Club membership
- Business logo on Chamber website as a Patron
- Corporate Social Responsibility: A portion of the cost of your patronage will go towards providing hundreds of other Chamber members with the Employee Wellbeing Portal and towards Conference Cumbria, an annual large-scale event with sponsorship recognition on all collateral and stand space. A CSR statement can be provided detailing your contribution to local businesses.
- Patronage can be combined with our other sponsorship packages
Chamber patronage starts at £1500 + VAT but bespoke packages are available. For more information contact Eve Halliday on email@example.com.