Cumbria Chamber of Commerce launched the Supply Chain Opportunity Club, an exciting new initiative opening doors to future business opportunities for Cumbrian businesses.
What’s it about?
Supply Chain Opportunities Club membership gives you access to a host of business development opportunities to help you win more work, raise your company profile and grow your business.
Who can join this Club?
We welcome applications from all businesses interested in and passionate about doing more business or seeking to.
How will I benefit as a member?
Initial membership to the new club is FREE.
Club benefits include:
- Personal invitations to attend sector specific supply chain opportunities networking events for businesses of all sizes, focused on access to contract opportunities and building relationships for the future
- Exclusive access to knowledge about the specific opportunities from Cumbrian-based businesses
- Access to a platform for collaboration and diversification
- Member-only access to podcasts, webinars and discussion forums with companies looking to procure and key business leaders, and enabling sharing with each other
- E-news updates on business opportunities and business support
- A dedicated business directory listing where you can promote your business offers to other club members
- Opportunities to host open days
We’ll also link you into the range of advice, support and funding available through Cumbria Business Growth Hub and our great range of partners to help you win more work and make the most of the opportunities.
How do I join?
For more information on the Supply Chain Opportunity Club click here.
You can join the Supply Chain Opportunity Club here.
If you have any queries, please email Eva Chua, Supply Chain Development Manager at LesleyR@cumbriachamber.co.uk.