1. To ensure that all TPS and partner company stock is safely stored
2. To ensure that all TPS and partner company stock is accurately accounted for and complete quarterly stock checks
3. To pick, pack and ship materials sold ensuring accurate shipping costs are maintained
4. To ensure the storage space is well maintained and kept clean and tidy
1. Create and maintain a physical stock and location company log
2. Create and maintain a physical stock value listing for accountant
3. Move and handle all stock, which can be heavy boxes of textbooks, and store in logical manner
4. To assist in planning and implementation of changes to the storage area which can include assisting in carpentry, electrical and building work, and collaborating with the other warehouse team members. Training will be provided
5. To ensure all packaging materials and stock are safely stored and avoid any damage
6. To remove and transport recycling materials and to remove and transport non recycling materials
7. Weekly maintenance and cleaning of residential training centre
Essential skills and requirements:
Full Driver’s License
Physically fit, and positive attitude, able to work within a team
Mathematics GCSE would be welcome
Good I.T. skills would be welcome
35 hours. TPS is flexible; we can often suit hours to applicant’s needs.
Must include Thursday and Friday full workdays of x 8 hours. Once trained, applicants may be able to work some hours at home.
Hourly rate of pay:
National Minimum Wage
Job placement location:
Millom Cumbria, LA19 5TN.