To manufacture product in line with standard operating procedures in an efficient manner, in order to meet customer requirements.
Main duties of the Operator role will include but are not limited to:
• Operating all departmental machines.
• Preparing material make up.
• Undertaking first off visual inspection.
• Management of material stock.
• Using internal computer systems.
• Responsibility for quality of own work.
Essential skills and requirements:
• A basic level of Maths/English & IT skills.
• Good communication skills along with the ability to build great relationships and work as part of a Team.
• Have a pro-active approach to work and getting things done.
• Have the ability to problem solve and see tasks through to completion with a right first time attitude.
• Previous experience of working within a manufacturing environment would be an advantage but is not essential.
37 hours. 3 Shift Working Arrangement:
Mornings: Mon to Thu: 6.00am to 2.00pm Fri: 6.00am to 11.00am
Backs: Mon to Thu: 2.00pm to 10.00pm Fri: 11.00am to 4.00pm
Nights: Mon to Thu: 10.00pm to 6.00am Fri: 4.00pm to 9.00pm
Hourly rate of pay:
£9.91 per hour (Basic Pay) + £3.26 per hour (Shift Allowance)
Job placement location: