Working to support the Marketing Manager, this role is a great opportunity for an individual who has a flair for writing marketing material along with traditional and digital marketing platforms to represent Gen2.
• Writing, designing and production of corporate literature, including case studies, company templates, products brochures, etc. in both physical and digital mediums.
• Utilising both traditional and digital marketing mediums to ensure that Gen2 is effectively represented in all mediums to promote the brand and succeeds in raising sufficient learner and customer engagement across all areas of the operation.
• Using digital marketing mediums effectively to ensure that Gen2 remains at the forefront in these mediums and is making best use of these technologies to reach our target audience.
Technologies will include, but not be limited to, the Gen2 website, Facebook page, Twitter and Linked-In. Providing an active monitoring service and liaising with relevant staff to respond in a timely manner via these mediums. Comparing and analysing the Gen2 use of these mediums and comparison with competitors.
• Continual development of the Gen2 website on a daily basis and ensuring that the content remains current and relevant.
• Playing an active role in marketing events – including event planning, organising suppliers and event team, supervising the event.
• Sourcing and maintaining relevant stocks to support marketing activities such as event banner stands, literature and giveaways.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Marketing Manager.
• Daily check of Email box email@example.com
• Daily check of social media inboxes
• Vacancy artwork marketing covering – advert design, poster design, liaising with customer, uploading on social, uploading on NAS, updating marketing tracker
• Support with event planning including promotion, booking rooms/venue, developing marketing literature, sourcing catering, managing bookings, event set-up, meet and greet
• Open evenings – promotion of events, managing bookings, maintaining booking spreadsheet, developing presentations, assist with filming centre tours
• Press releases – writing, submission, monitoring
• Filming – supporting the filming of Gen2 promotional videos, assisting with storyboard development, supervising filming on site, review of edits
• Branding – ensuring corporate brand guidelines are followed and assist with the branding of marketing materials and collateral
• National Apprenticeship Week – range of marketing supporting including monitoring attendance, ordering transports, support for venue set up etc
• Centre signage – ensuring noticeboard information is kept up to date
Essential skills and requirements:
25. Pattern TBA.
Hourly rate of pay:
National Minimum Wage
Job placement location: