To assist with the general social media marketing & content creation for Five Minutes Spare and selected clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Help develop and implement viral social media strategies to increase engagement.
• Create content for social media channels using industry standard tools.
• Research and produce new website content on a variety of subjects.
• Use appropriate analytical software to gauge success and to develop ongoing campaigns.
• Help develop Ecommerce solutions.
Essential skills and requirements:
A good level of written English & some basic knowledge of computers. Experience of the main social platforms would be useful. A special area of knowledge or interest would be useful.
25 hours. Monday to Friday 5 hours per day flexible between 9.00am & 5.00pm. Additional paid hours may be available but would be at the applicant’s convenience.
Hourly rate of pay:
National Minimum Wage
Job placement location: