Duties will include (though not an exhaustive list):
• Job sheets; inputting prices in, checking materials and that the time allocations are correct;
• Collecting delivery tickets and order numbers;
• Printing drawings and specifications;
• Keeping spreadsheets and systems up to date;
• Typing up Quotes;
• Putting job files together.
Essential skills and requirements:
The successful applicant is likely to have:
• Some office experience;
• Good ability and accuracy in their written work;
• A sound knowledge of Microsoft office software;
• An ability to work in, and as, a team;
• A ‘right first time’ attitude and real pride in the quality of their work;
• A strong work ethic;
• An ability to multi-task;
• A willingness and ability to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines.
25 hours. Monday – Friday 09.00 – 14.30.
Hourly rate of pay:
National Minimum Wage
Job placement location: