To provide support to the Training Administrator.
• General administration.
• Taking phone calls.
• Scanning and uploading training files.
• Taking course bookings.
• Applying for training grants.
• Applying for Certificates from accreditation companies.
• Preparing course paperwork.
• Setting up online tests on bespoke software.
• Answering e-mail queries.
• Ad-Hoc duties as arise.
Essential skills and requirements:
Excellent IT Skills.
Good Phone Manner/customer service.
Eager to learn.
Working pattern:Customer Experience Host
25 hours. Monday to Friday Hours flexible to suit business need but between 8am and 5pm.
Hourly rate of pay:
National Minimum Wage
Job placement location: