To provide administration support to the HR Manager ensuring a credible and professional HR service to the academies and to support the continual improvement of transactional HR processes.
This role will work across two sites in Carlisle.
1. Support with recruitment processes such as collating adverts and job descriptions from managers through to chasing pre-employment checks for new starters.
2. Chasing signed contractual documents from new starters and existing staff as required.
3. To maintain and update the personnel system along with personnel files including day-to-day filing and the archiving of leavers.
4. Maintain the school databases with staff details i.e. Arbor and iTrent.
5. Assist with the maintenance of the Single Central Record (SCR) by obtaining letters of assurance from Companies visiting the academies.
6. Provide information to Central Office as required.
7. Produce letters and mail merges as and when required.
8. Seek completion of forms and sign off by the Principal.
9. Arrange meetings as required for the HR Manager.
10. To conduct all administrative tasks as required to ensure a high level of HR service is maintained.
11. To attend training sessions as required.
The above list is not intended to be exhaustive and the will post holder will be expected to work flexibly and many of the duties will be supported by training.
Essential skills and requirements:
A good standard of general education, in particular the ability to write to a good standard of literacy and with developed report writing skills, driving licence. Experienced at using IT programmes, in particular Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
An enhanced DBS check will be required for all successful applicants.
25 hours. 5 hours per day, Monday to Friday.
Hourly rate of pay:
National Minimum Wage
Job placement location: