1. To research & analyse varying information about USA School District and markets. Create reports and databases with resulting information for management
2. To research information for UK Schools and create analysis database with resulting information
3. To create and implement surveys for people using TPS online materials to ensure alignment to section 508 requirements. TPS will provide training for what is section 508 as is used for textbooks, software and DVDs and CDs
1. To collaborate with the directors and learn about requirements for companies when ensuring all people can access information and adhering to section 508
2. Creation of targeted research and resulting reports
3. Creation of researched models for new products to be photographed for insertion into new textbooks
4. Research and creation of how to photograph or draw models for publication within educational textbooks including use of Microsoft and Adobe software
5. Set up, maintenance and analysis within Microsoft Excel and other appropriate software
6. To find and work with a local learning disability organization to ensure testing of new textbooks are compliant with section 508 requirements
7. To test assigned textbooks, DVDs and CDs and create summary
Essential skills and requirements:
Excellent communication skills. English Language A Level preferred.
Good I.T. skills and interest or qualification in photography
25 hours. TPS is flexible; we can often suit hours to applicant’s needs.
Must include Monday, and Friday full workdays of x 8 hours. Once trained, applicants may be able to work some hours at home.
Hourly rate of pay:
National Minimum Wage
Job placement location:
Any location –Training at either Company HQ; Cumbria, LA19 5TN. OR in Leyland PR26 7JQ