General assistant required to wok across all aspects of the operation within our Blackfriars Roastery and Café.
The overall aim of the role is developing a new member of the core team in Blackfriars from which we operate our wholesale, web business and customer training operation.
The general duties will include :-
• Packing and sealing coffee
• General house keeping
• Serving Customers
• Answering the phone
• Quality Control Procedures of roasting coffee
• Development of Barista Skills
• Development of 1 to 1 training skills
• Learning of and development of product knowledge
• Understanding how to roast green arabica beans
• Taking Orders
• Packing and sealing tea
• Organising post and parcel distribution
• Interacting with customers and colleagues
• Completing Cleaning Schedules
Essential skills and requirements:
Ability to communicate, desire to work as part of team, English and Maths, previous experience in customer facing role.
30 hours. 3 week rota working 5 days out of 7 we expect at least 1 weekend in three.
Hourly rate of pay:
National Minimum Wage 3 week rota working 5 days out of 7 we expect at least 1 weekend in three.
Job placement location: