Job Placement Summary
Greenliving Pharma are committed to producing ethical healthcare products using natural ingredients to provide maximum nutritional support for you and your family. We believe that by observing the human body’s needs, we can develop quality food supplements and healthcare solutions to support your wellbeing and promote a healthy balanced lifestyle from the inside.
A subsidiary of Pharco Pharmaceuticals, a global leader in pharmaceutical products and food supplements headquartered in Alexandria, Egypt. We are about to embark on an international launch of products, with the aim of creating a leading household brand in the UK and overseas.
Purpose of the Role
As a key member of the team, the Marketing Assistant will work closely with the Marketing Manager and Social Media & Online Manager. During this growth phase of the organisation the main focus of the role will be to support the Marketing department in the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company. The Marketing Assistant will serve as the first point of contact for all marketing enquiries for from any external stakeholders.
The role will be well suited to an individual who thrives in a fast-paced and evolving environment where competing priorities will require strong organisation, effective communication and clear direction. The ability to multi task and translate dictation and and/or instructions from senior management into effective written and verbal communication will be critical to the success of the person in this role.
will be critical to the success of the person in this role.
• Research market trends, demographics, pricing strategies, and other relevant information that helps managers and directors develop marketing plans
• Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
• Organises and plan the production of all major marketing materials by working closely with printers, sponsors, and other involved parties
• Assist the Social Media and Online Manager in composing and posting online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
• Conduct market research and analyse consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
• Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
• Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
• Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
• Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
• Liaise with graphic and website designers
• Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
• Work closely with parent company to stay up to date on existing and future product lines and launches.
Maintaining understanding and knowledge of Greenliving Pharma’s food supplement
Essential skills and requirements:
• Qualification/degree in marketing, or experience in Marketing Assistant role
• A genuine interest in sustainable health, wellbeing and nutrition in line with company values.
• Knowledge of PPC & SEO suites
• GCSEs in English, Maths and Science or equivalent
• Strong work ethic, with the ability to motivate yourself and your team under challenging circumstances.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• IT literacy in Microsoft business suites (Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Passion for detail and a high-level of organisation
• High level of numeracy and literacy, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Can work under pressure to tight deadlines
• Full and clean driving license and own vehicle required.
25 hours. Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm on agreed days with candidate.
Hourly rate of pay:
National Minimum Wage
Job placement location: