GO Low Carbon are committed to playing our role in the urgent need to transition towards a low carbon economy. We believe that by educating and offering practical solutions we can supporting other well-meaning businesses make meaningful steps towards a greener future. To date months our clients reduced their carbon footprint by a total of 8.3million kilograms, that’s equivalent to the carbon absorbed by a forest the size of 100 football pitches!
GO Low Carbon continues to grow both in terms of clients and offering and we are able to offer support across a wide range of areas including energy purchasing, renewable energy technologies and carbon reduction strategies.
As a key member of the team, the Digital Marketing Manager will take responsibility for the day-to-day administration and management of Go Low Carbons marketing activities. During this growth phase of the organisation the role will be multi-faceted with accountabilities ranging from the creation of the marketing strategy through to implementing engaging campaigns to generate large scale brand awareness.
The role will be well suited to someone that is willing to roll their sleeves up and be part of a small team making a big impact. In return you will have the opportunity to take our digital platforms to the next level.
As well as having a creative flair and the ability to implement original, high-performing content, it’s critical that the right person is passionate about overcoming the current climate emergency and reducing their own carbon footprint.
• Support the development of marketing plan, and liaison with marketing consultants to implement marketing and launch campaign for the company, including development of electronic and printed marketing materials.
• Overall responsibility for the day-to-day marketing activities of the business across a number of platforms
• Take ownership of all social media channels
• Writing stimulating blog posts and press releases
• Update and maintain web content to ensure it remains relevant
• Manage relationships with external third parties including graphic design, SEO, web developers
• Arrange and participate in events with external stakeholders
Essential skills and requirements:
• Demonstratable experience in creating and managing social media content, whether for a business or personal profiles.
• Well-developed written communication skills
• Confident, self-motivated and enthusiastic
• A genuine interest in green
Desirable but not essential;
• Working knowledge of Google analytics
• Experience running and reporting on mail campaigns (Mailchimp or equivalent)
• Proficient in graphic design package (Photoshop etc)
25 hours. Flexible days and hours within core business hours (Mon-Fri 8:30am – 5:30pm)
Hourly rate of pay:
£8.91 – £12.82
Job placement location: