Based in our HQ in Ulverston, Cumbria the roles will be for general administration tasks as and when required by various business units within Bender UK Ltd.
General duties will include:
• Telephone, Teams and e-mail communication with customers, suppliers and colleagues
• Electronic and manual filing of documents in the archive and main servers on the management systems
• Reception duties as and when required – booking in deliveries and liaising with colleagues
• Preparing quotations for new business and contacting potential customers via telephone
• Creating new accounts on Salesforce and Sage
• Completing Cocredo credit checks for new customers
• Completing Supplier application forms as requested by customers
• Completion of invoicing in a timely manner on a month by month basis.
• Completing the sales order process on Sage including creating an order, dispatching and creating invoices
• Stock control verification
• Updating information on the various management systems
Essential skills and requirements:
• Time Management
• Prioritising and Planning skills
• Good communication skills verbal and written
• Good administrative skills
• Computer literacy – Microsoft office experience
25.5 hours initially which could increase in June 2021. At present: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 8am until 5:00pm with a 30-minute lunch break.
Hourly rate of pay:
National Minimum Wage
Job placement location: