*Please note we are currently NOT running the Made in Cumbria hampers, but please keep an eye out for these in the future*
Cumbria is a region blessed by a rich heritage and outstanding natural beauty and is home to a vibrant business community who’ve built a reputation for quality and excellence.
Thoughtful gifts to help you rediscover the pleasure of giving
Our fabulous range of Made in Cumbria hampers offer the perfect present for any occasion or budget; filled with Cumbrian foodstuffs you know and love, and some others you might not have come across.
With flavours of Cumbria to suit every taste they make a highly personal gift to a loved one, or to yourself – or a distinctive corporate gift – beautifully packaged and delivered directly.
Each hamper is bespoke and created to your exact requirements from a fabulous range of mouth-watering food and drink products, produced from the tastiest ingredients.
Take inspiration from our ‘Tastes of Cumbria’ gift box:
- Lakeland Raspberry Vodka – Lakeland Liqueurs
- Sticky Toffee Sauce – Cumbrian Delights
- Luxury Damson Brandy Fruit Cake – Ginger Bakers
- Cumbrian Hot Spot – Cumbrian Delights
- Old Carrock Strong Ale – Hesket Newmarket Brewery
- Thirst Quencher – Kewick Brewing
- Keswick Bitter – Keswick Brewing Company
- Homemade Traditional Cumberland Rum Butter – Sarah Nelson
- Hawkshead Relish – Hawkshead Relish
- Cheese Board Chutney – Hawshead Relish
- Cumberland Sauce – Hawkshead Relish
- Kendal Mintcake – Romney’s
- Vanilla Butter Fudge – Romney’s
- Damson Chilli Ketchup – Cartmell Farm Foods
- Cumbrian Gingerbread – Coniston Country Kitchen Larder
- Lemon Curd – Friendly Food and Drink
- 1865 Coffee – John Watt
- Pink Lemonade – Mawsons
By choosing these mouth-watering products you are directly supporting Cumbria’s creative heritage.