Cumbria is a region blessed by a rich heritage and outstanding natural beauty and is home to a vibrant business community who’ve built a reputation for quality and excellence.
Thoughtful gifts to help you rediscover the pleasure of giving
Our fabulous range of Made in Cumbria hampers offer the perfect present for any occasion or budget; filled with Cumbrian foodstuffs you know and love, and some others you might not have come across.
With flavours of Cumbria to suit every taste they make a highly personal gift to a loved one, or to yourself – or a distinctive corporate gift – beautifully packaged and delivered directly.
Each hamper is bespoke and created to your exact requirements from a fabulous range of mouth-watering food and drink products, produced from the tastiest ingredients.
Take inspiration from our ‘Tastes of Cumbria’ gift hamper which retails from £80*:
- Lakeland Raspberry Vodka – Lakeland Liqueurs
- Sticky Toffee Sauce – Cumbrian Delights
- Luxury Damson Brandy Fruit Cake – Ginger Bakers
- Cumbrian Hot Spot – Cumbrian Delights
- Old Carrock Strong Ale – Hesket Newmarket Brewery
- Swan Blonde Ale – Bowness Bay Brewery
- Keswick Bitter – Keswick Brewing Company
- Homemade Traditional Cumberland Rum Butter – Sarah Nelson
- Hawkshead Relish – Hawkshead Relish
- Cumberland Sauce – Hawkshead Relish
- Westmorland Chutney – Hawkshead Relish
- Kendal Mintcake – Romney’s
- Vanilla Butter Fudge – Romney’s
- Damson Chilli Ketchup – Cartmell Farm Foods
- Cumbrian Gingerbread – Coniston Country Kitchen Larder
- Sedbergh Chutney – Sara M
- Strawberry Jam – Sara M
- Organic Apple Juice – Eva’s Organics
By choosing a Made in Cumbria Christmas hamper you are not only buying a fabulous gift with mouth-watering delicacies, you are also directly supporting Cumbria’s creative heritage.
To order your bespoke hamper or to find out more information, please contact Michelle Wiggins on 0845 226 0040 or email here.