A New Year looms and thoughts turn to targets, forecasting and planning… New Year, New Targets, New Challenges or New Opportunities?
Join Cumbria Chamber of Commerce and Paul Aisthorpe of Imaginative Coaching Ltd, 10th January, 10am to 4pm at Newton Rigg Conference Centre, Penrith and take another view of your business, the marketplace in which you operate and create a clear strategy to ‘follow the money’. This workshop is designed specifically to dispel day-to-day assumptions that business is difficult and that the marketplace is more and more competitive by the day, enabling you and your team to think differently and deliver profitable growth through challenging marketplace conditions.
Every business believes their marketplace is becoming more competitive and more challenging. Is this really the case or …
- are you perhaps not focusing effort in the right areas?
- are you missing out on vital opportunities?
- are you planning on continuing what you’ve always done (keeping your fingers crossed it will still work)?
The world is changing at a faster pace then ever before, but when things change, do you stop to review why or how your continue your business activities?
At the start of the 2007 recession, Paul took the role of Commercial Director for a business supplying food and non-food products to the catering trade. 65% of the turnover (around £14mn) came from supplying pubs, restaurants and hotels. Following embarkment on the ‘Follow the money’ journey, the business achieved sales growth every year throughout the recession and more importantly, increased profit margins significantly
Learn from Paul more about the strategies and techniques adopted in order to develop your own plan – and steer your business successfully through challenging market conditions. The day will cover,
- Taking a step back and critically challenging your Business Model
- Working with easy to use strategic planning tools.
- Assessing your marketplace for opportunities
- Identifying internal barriers to maximising those opportunities
- Practical action planning
- Understanding your role as a Leader in challenging times
- Idea creation techniques for you and your team
- Gaining buy-in throughout your business for change
- Problem solving techniques
The delegate rate for this full day workshop is £95 +VAT members / £145 +VAT non-members. To book a place on this workshop, you will be directed to our third party event booking site. The information you provide remains the property of Cumbria Chamber of Commerce and will not be used by the third party in any manner.
Should you have any questions regarding the above training, please do not hesitate to contact me email@example.com
Any cancellations must be received at least three working days before the event, otherwise you will be charged for non-attendance.
Chamber Business Solutions is also able to deliver bespoke and in-house training – with our highly experienced team of trainers and subject matter experts we are committed to assisting you get the business results you need to achieve. For further information on how we can help your business please contact firstname.lastname@example.org© Cumbria Chamber of Commerce