- This event has passed.
Learn about selling profitably on the Wayfair platform, and an introduction to the services DIT provides to export your products to consumers around the world through online marketplaces.
On Wednesday 21st April at 2:30pm BHETA are pleased to welcome Wayfair (EU and USA) and the Department of International Trade for a one hour webinar dedicated to selling profitably on the Wayfair platform, and an introduction to the services the DIT provide to export your products to consumers around the world through online marketplaces.
Ciara Thorpe, Supplier Acquisition and Onboarding Manager of Wayfair (EU and USA) will update you on key facts about Wayfair as a company and an online marketplace, including:
- The Wayfair operating model
- How you can get started in order to increase your online sales in Germany, Austria, UK, Ireland, the US and Canada.
- How Wayfair can give you the keys to increase your cross-border sales and succeed in the global e-commerce market.
In additional to this, Judith McElhinney, Ecommerce Consultant of the DIT E-Exporting Programme Team will update you about how the DIT can work with suppliers/manufacturers, with a £500k turnover or above, to develop an e-commerce export strategy and identify the right online marketplace by:
A deep understanding of local rules, culture and preferences, so you can make informed decisions.
- Simplifying the process of selling through online marketplaces.
- Benefit from their partnerships with global online marketplaces.
- Whether you’re taking your first e-commerce exporting steps or looking to expand your online presence, learn how the DIT can support you.
Following the presentations, there will be a Q&A session to enable you to pose questions directly to the speakers.
For information on how to register for this webinar, please contact Catherynn Dunstan at firstname.lastname@example.org.© Cumbria Chamber of Commerce