- This event has passed.
The UK has left the EU and is leaving the EU single market and customs union. The end of the transition period will affect consumer goods businesses. Your business should take action now to prepare.
This webinar, from the Department for Business Energy and Industrial Strategy, is aimed at those who run or own consumer goods businesses, including manufacturing and retail supply chain businesses (excluding food products).
It will provide information on the actions you should take to prepare your business for new rules from January 2021 including:
- Preparing for changes to importing and exporting
- Checking your goods comply with regulations in Great Britain and in the EU
- Hiring staff from outside of the UK
- Providing online services
- Exporting goods protected by Intellectual Property rights
- Checking trade marks and design rights