- This event has passed.
Join this programme of 2 full day workshops to learn about developing sales overseas, researching new opportunities, finding new partners and customers, and ensuring you get paid.
Sign up for this programme of 2 full day workshops to develop your knowledge on how to grow your business internationally.
Funding through the Enhancing SME’s International Trade Performance ERDF Project will enable you to work with our expert in a small group of no more than 12-14 delegates.
The workshop will be divided into interactive sessions, each of which will help you to understand the key issues and to build your export strategy:
• Setting your targets. The benefits of exporting and export planning; identifying aims and objectives; understanding resources and training needs; developing your export strategy document and market selection
• Preparing to export. Market research; planning your market entry; product and service proposition and issues; intellectual property protection; international contracts and legal issues; financing exports
• Winning export business. Getting your ‘pitch’ right; routes to market and selecting a partner, international marketing and promotion; export communications, digital marketing and sales presence
• Delivering to your bottom line. Setting the right export price; logistical issues, shipping and documentation; getting paid, managing currency and other financial issues; finalising your export strategy planning.
The programme will be held on:
• Tuesday 14 September 2021
• Tuesday 21 September 2021
To register, please email Lesley Robinson at email@example.com.© Cumbria Chamber of Commerce