- This event has passed.
Sending smarter business emails
Fed-up of your emails being ignored? Not getting the results you want when you send requests for information?
Ensure that your use of email is clear, effective and successful. You’ll save time, cut down on confusion and spend fewer hours building up email chains that are a drain on everyone’s resource.
Independent research found employees can spend a staggering 40% of their working week dealing with internal emails which add very little value to the business.
In this workshop we’ll arm you with tactics and tips so you write emails that get the results you want.
We’ll help you make email the useful communication tool it was intended to be, not a burden that fills your working hours.
Join Cumbria Chamber of Commerce and Communications trainer David Helliwell on 13th November from 9.30am to 1pm, Cumbria Chamber of Commerce offices, Lowther Street, Carlisle for this practical guide to help your business.
By the end of the session, delegates will understand:
- The need to identify the communication tool that best fits the situation
- Best practice in communicating effectively by email
- Strategies to save time every day
- A tried and tested five-step check to sending smarter emails
- A proven plan to tackle email drainers
- The best work email etiquette
- What CC and BCC really mean in business
This interactive half-day training is suitable for multiple levels of employees including:
- Managers or supervisors looking to improve the effectiveness of communication in their team
- HR personnel
- Whole teams from senior to junior where communication could be improved
- Employees with outward facing roles
- New recruits
- Anyone who would benefit from using 20 words instead of 200!
David Helliwell runs Helliwell Media, a media relations consultancy specialising in training, communications and business promotion.
The delegate rate for this half day workshop is £55 +VAT members / £95 +VAT non-members. To book a place on this workshop, you will be directed to our third party event booking site. The information you provide remains the property of Cumbria Chamber of Commerce and will not be used by the third party in any manner.
Should you have any questions regarding the above training, please do not hesitate to contact me email@example.com.
Any cancellations must be received at least three working days before the event, otherwise you will be charged for non-attendance.
Chamber Business Solutions is also able to deliver bespoke and in-house training – with our highly experienced team of trainers and subject matter experts we are committed to assisting you get the business results you need to achieve. For further information on how we can help your business please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
© Cumbria Chamber of Commerce