- This event has passed.
The Q4 peak retail season from Autumn until the New Year is a crucial and potentially very lucrative period for eCommerce businesses. Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, through to Xmas and New Year sales all offer ample opportunity for sellers and shoppers to cash in.
But with competition fierce and consumer expectations high, how can you optimise performance and maximise sales during the busiest shopping season of the year?
The Department for International Trade (DIT) North West have teamed up with international eCommerce consultancy Pattern, to offer expert insights and insider knowledge for UK companies wishing to increase global sales online.
Get advice and guidance on:
- Important Q4 dates for your calendar
- Expected consumer trends & overseas market analysis
- Logistics and supply chain considerations
- Optimising your website and E-Marketplace performance
- International Digital Marketing & SEO strategies
The initial webinar on September 8th, will give delegates an opportunity to join and gather tips on how to improve performance and increase your online sales.
We will then also run the following sector specific clinics for companies to attend for more individual and personalised advice in their field:
- September 8 – Electrical Consumer Goods
- September 9 – Food & Drink
- September 15 – Fashion & Accessories
- September 16 – Health & Beauty
These sector clinics will last 30 minutes with attendees able to book a follow up 1 to 1 meeting with one of our speakers for personalised advice.
Do not miss this specialised series if you want your business to perform during the peak trading period.
Get in Touch
To find out more contact Lesley Robinson at: Email: LesleyR@cumbriachamber.co.uk Tel: 0844 257 8450