- This event has passed.
Due to high demand, we are repeating the below course.
93% of marketers use video and social media posts with video have 48% more views. When customers finish watching that video, they are 76% more likely to buy!
Get started and learn to Video like a TV Pro with a mini video workshop delivered by award winning content creators.
Do you want to:
- Learn the basics of video producing, filming and editing?
- Create content that will resonate with your audience?
- Learn the basics of framing and lighting and how to shoot great videos on your phone?
- Create great videos for social media?
Join Cumbria Chamber of Commerce with Susanna Boccaccio of Brilliant Trees Media for a 3-hour workshop on Wednesday, 15th September, 10am-1pm.
In this practical course, you will learn:
- How to create content with real value and take-out
- The basics of framing and lighting
- How to add your logo and simple graphics
- How to make basic edits
- How to add b-roll, music and voice over
- How to add subtitles and why they’re important
The standard rate for this session is £95+VAT for non-members, or offered at a discounted rate of £145+VAT to Chamber members.
To book a place on this workshop, you will be directed to our third party event booking site. The information you provide remains the property of Cumbria Chamber of Commerce and will not be used by the third party in any manner.
Should you have any questions regarding the above training, please do not hesitate to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any cancellations must be received at least three working days before the event, otherwise you will be charged for non-attendance.
Chamber Business Solutions is also able to deliver bespoke and in-house training – with our highly experienced team of trainers and subject matter experts we are committed to assisting you get the business results you need to achieve. For further information on how we can help your business please contact email@example.com.© Cumbria Chamber of Commerce