The UK formally left the European Union on the night of 31 December 2020. The UK is now a third country as far as trading with the EU is concerned, but there is a Trade and Co-operation Agreement linking the two entities.
This course is designed to enable UK exporters and importers to trade efficiently with the EU, and to understand all the necessary compliances, requirements and procedures for ensuring that trade with the EU is carried out with as little inconvenience as possible.
- The UK as a Sovereign Nation
- The EU as a Single Market and Economic Bloc
- The Single Market
- Customs Controls between the EU and the UK
- Exporting to the EU
- Cargo Security Measures
- Cargo Pre-Clearance
- GVMS and the GMRN
- Import and Export Declarations
- Preferential Status
- Certificates of Origin/Movement Certificates
- Trading within the EU
- The EU VAT Regime
- IOSS (Import One-Stop Shop)
- Obtaining an EU VAT Number
- EU Tax Registration & EORI Numbers
- Non-Tariff Barriers
- Restrictions on Hazardous Goods (REACH)
- Export Licensing
- Transport Documentation
- Community and Common Transit
- Selling and Shipping 3rd Country (Imported) goods into the EU
- What does the EU customer want and need?
- Importing from the EU
- Import Controls
- Simplified Procedures & EIDR
- Compliance with EU Regulations
The standard rate for this session is £145+VAT for non-members, or offered at a discounted rate of £95+VAT for Chamber members. To book a place you will be directed to our third party event booking site. The information you provide remains the property of Cumbria Chamber of Commerce and will not be used by the third party in any manner.
Any cancellations must be received at least three working days before the event. Otherwise you’ll be charged for non-attendance.
If you have any questions regarding the training, please contact Eve Halliday at email@example.com.
Chamber Business Solutions is also able to deliver bespoke and in-house training – with our highly experienced team of trainers and subject matter experts we are committed to assisting you get the business results you need to achieve. For information on how we can help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.© Cumbria Chamber of Commerce