- This event has passed.
The world of digital marketing and social media is constantly evolving and is changing the way we do business.
It’s vital that you keep up to date with trends as failure to do so can cost your business money.
Cumbria Chamber of Commerce are hosting 3 digital marketing sessions alongside Novi.Digital:
- Social Media: Inbound Vs Outbound Marketing – Wednesday, 28th April 2021
- Analytics Vs Clarity – Friday, 30th April 2021
- Using PR for SEO, as well as Brand Exposure – Wednesday, 26th May 2021
The first session ‘Social Media: Inbound Vs Outbound Marketing’ will be held on Wednesday, 28th April 2021, attendees will discuss:
How to turn social media in to inbound marketing platforms to best serve your business.
- Learn how Social Media incorporates Inbound and Outbound marketing into the same platform, and how you can benefit from this
- Learn how Inbound marketing is a proven and less expensive way to generate leads, drive sales, and grow your business
- Learn how to effectively use social media to pull costumers in and create a valuable social presence
The standard price of this workshop is £55+ VAT, or the discounted price for Chamber members is £35+ VAT. To book your place(s) please BOOK HERE.
To book a place on this workshop, you will be directed to our third-party event booking site. The information you provide remains the property of Cumbria Chamber of Commerce and will not be used by the third party in any manner.
Any cancellations must be received at least three working days before the event, otherwise you will be charged for non-attendance.
Chamber Business Solutions is also able to deliver bespoke and in-house training – with our highly experienced team of trainers and subject matter experts we are committed to assisting you get the business results you need to achieve. For further information on how we can help your business please contact email@example.com.© Cumbria Chamber of Commerce