- This event has passed.
Benefits to your Business
This practical and “can do” training will give you the knowledge and confidence (along with “tricks of the trade”) to:
- Ensure the required processes are followed effectively and lawfully;
- Minimise the overall disruption that disciplinaries and grievances can cause;
- Effectively tackle the poor performance/behaviour that has triggered the process;
- Limit the scope for a successful challenge to the outcome;
- Discourage future poor performance/misconduct across the workforce.
The training hand-outs will include checklists and sample letters and will cover:
- The key legal principles and convince you that these principles put you in the driving seat when handling these processes;
- Take you through the practical steps needed to tackle disciplinaries and grievances effectively including dealing with the common problems that can arise;
- Explore alternative solutions such as mediation and the use of “off the record” discussions and settlement agreements;
Join Cumbria Chamber of Commerce with Michael Bauer of Cumbria Employment Solicitors for this online training workshop ‘Effective Handling of Disciplinaries and Grievances’ on Thursday, 30th September, 10am-1pm.
Who will Benefit from the Training
The standard rate for this session is £145+VAT for non-members, or offered at a discounted rate of £95+VAT to Chamber members. To book your place(s) please BOOK HERE.
To book a place on this workshop, you will be directed to our third party event booking site. The information you provide remains the property of Cumbria Chamber of Commerce and will not be used by the third party in any manner.
Michael Bauer is a 22 year qualified employment solicitor who has worked in international firms in London and Manchester and has for the last 12 years run Cumbria Employment Solicitors – a specialist law firm advising employers of all shapes and sizes (including many well-known local businesses) on all aspects of employment law.
He was also a part-time Employment Judge for 5 years – giving him a particular insight into handling employment law matters successfully.
Should you have any questions regarding the above training, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com
Any cancellations must be received at least three working days before the event, otherwise you will be charged for non-attendance.
Chamber Business Solutions is also able to deliver bespoke and in-house training – with our highly experienced team of trainers and subject matter experts we are committed to assisting you get the business results you need to achieve. For further information on how we can help your business please contact firstname.lastname@example.org© Cumbria Chamber of Commerce