Making the most of Email Marketing & Ethical List Building
Email marketing has changed a lot since the days of the ‘email newsletter.’ There are so many other ways to use it as a valuable way to build a direct relationship with your audience.
- You can personalise it and create workflows that move people from one list to another depending on how they respond
- It’s mobile – 54% of people check their email on their phone several times a day
- It’s cheap
- You get real-time metrics
This 3 hour workshop will help you get started or re-connect with email marketing as a viable way to build a relationship with your audience. It will cover:
- A reminder of the terminology used in email marketing
- Different kinds of campaign you can create
- How to set up and use simple autoresponder sequences
- Tools you can use (there’s more to email marketing than just Mailchimp)
- Ethical list building and ideas for developing opt-in mechanisms
- Joining the dots of your digital marketing techniques and making email marketing a part of your digital strategy
This workshop is for you if:
- Your email marketing is a bit haphazard and not very consistent
- Your email marketing techniques have run out of steam and you want some ideas to give it some pep
- You’ve considered email marketing but haven’t really got to grips with it yet
- You want to know how to build a list in a GDPR compliant way
It’s not for you if:
- You are already using email marketing regularly and it’s a key part of your marketing efforts
- You have a large mailing list and you are mailing more than twice a month
- You are already using the most sophisticated functionality
- You are looking for advanced tips
Join Cumbria Chamber of Commerce and Jackie Harris of Brightspark Marketing on Wednesday, 12 May 2021 from 10am-1pm plus Q&A for this practical training.
The standard price for a place on this workshop is £145+VAT for non-members, or offered at a discounted rate of £95+VAT for Chamber members. To secure your place on this session – BOOK HERE.
To book a place on this workshop, you will be directed to our third-party event booking site. The information you provide remains the property of Cumbria Chamber of Commerce and will not be used by the third party in any manner.
Any cancellations must be received at least three working days before the event, otherwise you will be charged for non-attendance.
Chamber Business Solutions is also able to deliver bespoke and in-house training – with our highly experienced team of trainers and subject matter experts we are committed to assisting you get the business results you need to achieve. For further information on how we can help your business please contact email@example.com.© Cumbria Chamber of Commerce