Thank you for your interest in North West’s MP-led export events for your business, part of the Parliamentary Export Programme.
The following events have been confirmed for this region so far:
- Barrow and Furness hosted by Simon Fell MP (18 June @ 11:00)
- Bolton North East hosted by Mark Logan MP (17 June @ 11:00)
- Bury North hosted by James Daly MP (17 June @ 11:00)
- Carlisle hosted by John Stevenson MP (8 July @ 11:00)
- Copeland hosted by Trudy Harrison MP (18 June @ 11:00)
- Crewe and Nantwich hosted by Dr Kieran Mullan MP (13 July @ 11:00)
- Denton and Reddish hosted by Andrew Gwynne MP (28 June @ 14:00)
- Eddisbury hosted by Edward Timpson MP (13 July @ 11:00)
- Ellesmere Port and Neston hosted by Justin Madders MP (Date and Time TBC)
- Fylde hosted by Mark Menzies MP (1 July @ 11:00)
- Garston and Halewood hosted by Maria Eagle MP (17 June @ 14:00)
- Halton hosted by Derek Twigg MP (24 June @ 11:00)
- Liverpool West Derby hosted by Ian Byrne MP (17 June @ 14:00)
- Pendle hosted by Andrew Stephenson MP (14 June @ 14:00)
- Ribble Valley hosted by Rt Hon Nigel Evans MP (Date and Time TBC)
- South Ribble hosted by Katherine Fletcher MP (Date and Time TBC)
- Wallasey hosted by Angela Eagle MP (29 June @ 11:00)
- Warrington South hosted by Andy Carter MP (6 July @ 11:00)
- Weaver Vale hosted by Mike Amesbury MP (24 June @ 11:00)
- West Lancashire hosted by Rosie Cooper MP (5 July @ 14:00)
- Workington hosted by Mark Jenkinson MP (8 July @ 11:00)
- Wythenshawe and Sale hosted by Mike Kane MP (28 June @ 14:00)
If your constituency is listed above, please complete the following registration form and select the event you would like to attend. You will receive the webinar link from your local trade office which will arrive 24 to 48 hours hours prior to the event.
To be eligible for these events and to ensure relevance, please note that your business address must be located within the constituency event you are registering to.
Constituency not listed above?
If your constituency is not currently listed above please continue with your registration, where you can let us know which event you are interested in attending. We will then contact you as soon as booking is open.
For more information and to register please contact Catherynn Dunstan at email@example.com.© Cumbria Chamber of Commerce