- This event has passed.
£150 + VAT Members, £300 + VAT Non Members
The most important relationship that everyone has at work is the one with their Manager; it builds or breaks their loyalty, performance and positivity, especially in these uncertain times. So it is crucial that new Managers take the right first steps and understand, from the outset, what makes people tick and how they can build and maintain relationships that benefit individuals, the team and the organisation.
Join Cumbria Chamber of Commerce and Deborah Clark of Get Real Leadership for this 2-part online live training event specifically aimed at newly-appointed managers and those preparing for a leadership position, this 2 part live online workshop (over 2 weeks) is designed to cover the basics.
Session 1 “With Power Comes Responsibility”- 21st October 9:30am
- Why Managers Matter – 30 mins
- How Effective Managers Motivate Teams – 1 hour including group work in breakout rooms
- How Change Affects Us All and What We Need To Consider in Times of Crisis – 30 mins
- Building Relationships and Setting Clear Expectations (including remote teams) – 1 hour including group work in breakout rooms
Session 2 “Managing Performance – Theirs AND Yours – 28th October 9:30am
- Effective Delegation – 1 hour including group work in breakout rooms
- Dealing With Poor Performance/Behaviour and Delivering Effective Feedback – 1 hour including group and individual work
- Managing Self – 30 mins
- Action plans and final Q&A – 30 mins
The delegate rate for this training session is £150 + VAT for members, for non-members £300 + VAT.
To book a place on this training, you will be directed to our third party event booking site. The information you provide remains the property of Cumbria Chamber of Commerce and will not be used by the third party in any manner.
– to book your place(s) please – BOOK HERE
For queries or further information email email@example.com
Any cancellations must be received at least five working days prior to the event, otherwise you will be charged for non-attendance.
Chamber Business Solutions is also able to deliver bespoke and in-house training – with our highly experienced team of trainers and subject matter experts we are committed to assisting you get the business results you need to achieve. For further information on how we can help your business please contact firstname.lastname@example.org© Cumbria Chamber of Commerce