“Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt to offer a solution everybody can understand.”
– Gen. Colin Powell, former U.S. Secretary of State
Join Cumbria Chamber of Commerce and Deborah Clark of ‘Get Real Leadership’ for a two day workshop focused on bringing direct results to your business through leadership style development. Explore how effective leadership drives customer satisfaction and loyalty and get real about using key skills to grow your bottom line – 3rd and 10th September, 9:30 to 4:30, Newton Rigg Conference Centre, Penrith.
- By the end of the session the delegates will be able to:
- Explain the impact of leadership on business performance
- Understand the difference between leadership and management
- Explain the basic principles of employee engagement
- Understand the importance of clear, 2-way communication and methods and mediums that can be used
- Understand the Leading Performance Model and apply it to your business
- Explain the importance of delivering effective feedback and deliver E2C2 feedback (a simple but highly effective model for formulating feedback)
- Understand the effects of positivity and negativity within teams
- Begin to create an action plan of three changes/enhancements they will make to their leadership style in order to engage their team and positively impact business performance
By the end of the session the delegates will be able to:
- Understand how our “state” affects the “state” of others
- Demonstrate how we can use our words, tone and body language to engage employees
- Understand the importance of empowerment and how to instil it in employees through delegation and training
- Explain the importance of reviewing performance and the qualities that effective reviews should have
- Understand employees reactions to change and how to help them to positively embrace it
- Finalise action plans
The delegate rate for this 2 day workshop is £190 + VAT for members and £290.00 for non-members, this includes refreshments and a light lunch.
To book a place on this workshop, you will be directed to our third party event booking site. The information you provide remains the property of Cumbria Chamber of Commerce and will not be used by the third party in any manner.
Should you have any questions regarding the above training, please do not hesitate to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any cancellations must be received at least three working days before the event, otherwise you will be charged for non-attendance.© Cumbria Chamber of Commerce