Introduction to Digital Marketing
Would you like a qualification in digital marketing?
Most people in a marketing role learned about digital marketing techniques ‘on the hoof’ without ever getting a full overview of all the different facets and clarity on how they fit together.
This course will give you a good grounding in digital marketing techniques and how to use them in a practical and effective way. By the end of course you will be able to:
- Create a digital marketing strategy for your organisation, and integrate digital techniques into your overall marketing plan.
- Create quality content that will engage your target audiences.
- Run effective digital marketing campaigns using techniques such as email marketing, social media, and blogging.
Cumbria Chamber of Commerce, in association with Jackie Harris of Brightspark Marketing, has launched a six-week, comprehensive digital marketing course, accredited by Open Awards, that will result in a Level 2 Certificate in: Skills for Business (Digital Marketing Pathway).
The course content includes:
- The basic principles of digital marketing
- Using social media to promote products and services
- Creating email campaigns
- Laws and ethics concerning digital marketing techniques
- The basics of SEO (so you will understand what SEO experts are talking about)
- The power of analytics and how to use them to improve your campaigns
- Creating engaging digital content
It will be fun, but it’s not for the faint hearted
This is a content-rich course with assignments that must be completed in order to meet the assessment criteria for the qualification. That said, the course will be fun, relaxed and supportive to help you get the most from the experience.
Access to an online resource portal
During the course, you will have access to an interactive online portal where you will find additional materials and resources to help you implement what you have learned at your place of work. This is also the place where you will upload your assignments, interact with other students and you can ask Jackie questions in between each workshop day.
This course is an investment in your future
The skills and knowledge gleaned from this course will enhance your career, and will help your organisation grow and attract new customers.
- The course is run over six weeks – with one, full day workshop in Carlisle each week, 10am to 4pm.
- The assessment is through continual assessment, assignments, and a final digital marketing strategy presentation to be delivered on the final workshop day.
- The assessment is done by Jackie Harris of Brightspark Marketing, with external independent verification carried out by Open Awards.
About Jackie Harris
Jackie has almost 30 years experience in marketing and corporate communications and has worked some of the world’s biggest brands. She runs a successful marketing consultancy called Brightspark Marketing based in Sedbergh. She’s also a popular trainer with the Growth Hub and Cumbria Chamber of Commerce known for her fun and engaging style.
Brightspark Marketing is an approved Training Centre with Open Awards. You can find out more about Jackie at www.brightsparkmarketing.com
The delegate rate for this 6 day training course taking place Wednesday 30th January, 6th February, 13th February, 20th February, 27th February , 6th March at the Cumbria Chamber of Commerce offices, Carlisle.
Spaces is limited, so don’t hesitate to book and pay for your place(s)
The delegate rate for this full day workshop is £1295 +VAT members / £1495 +VAT non-members. To book a place on this workshop, you will be directed to our third party event booking site. The information you provide remains the property of Cumbria Chamber of Commerce and will not be used by the third party in any manner.
Should you have any questions regarding the above training, please do not hesitate to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any cancellations must be received at least three working days before the event, otherwise you will be charged for non-attendance.
Chamber Business Solutions is also able to deliver bespoke and in-house training – with our highly experienced team of trainers and subject matter experts we are committed to assisting you get the business results you need to achieve. For further information on how we can help your business please contact email@example.com
© Cumbria Chamber of Commerce