- This event has passed.
We all have the same amount of time available to us…it’s what we choose to do with that time that makes the difference!
If you really want to understand how you both use time and waste time this is the course for you.
To-do lists and traditional time management tools will not play a part in this course.
- We will demonstrate how to easily identify how each person experiences time through observing their body language and language patterns.
- We will explore the underlying preferences of each delegate for approaching tasks and if necessary, change these.
- Creative facilitation techniques will ensure all delegates are positively engaged throughout the day. Shared experience and interactive group work will result in each delegate identifying how to transform their experience of time..
By the end of this training course all delegates will:
- Understand the concept of Being Proactive.
- Become aware of their unconscious preference for experiencing time.
- Align their roles with priorities to optimise their use of time.
- Be able to access a state of mind where proactive time management is their standard way of working.
Please join Cumbria Chamber with Paul McGowran for this Time Management Training Course on Wednesday, 13th of July 2022 at Cumbria Chamber of Commerce Head Office, 16 – 20 Lowther Street, CA3 8DA.
£250+VAT for Chamber members, or £270+VAT for non-members. Lunch is included in this cost.
Should you have any questions regarding the above training, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.
Any cancellations must be received at least three working days before the event, otherwise you will be charged for non-attendance.
Chamber Business Solutions is also able to deliver bespoke and in-house training – with our highly experienced team of trainers and subject matter experts we are committed to assisting you get the business results you need to achieve. For further information on how we can help your business please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a disability or long term health condition, would you like any information or any adjustments that would help the training work better for you? We’ll do what we can! Please email email@example.com. or call Tracey Telford, Training Coordinator on 0845-226-0040 to let us know or to talk about what would be helpful.© Cumbria Chamber of Commerce