Do your Employment Contracts and Staff Structures/Numbers Reflect Your Current Needs?
As ever, it is a time of change and challenge.
Contracts of employment and staffing structures and arrangements often stand still as the needs of the organisation change. This makes it difficult to ensure that your staffing arrangements are properly aligned with your organisation’s priorities
This practical and “can-do” training will:
- Go through step by step practical and straightforward methods to vary your contracts of employment with the minimum of fuss;
- Take you through a formal procedure that allows an employer to impose contractual changes – if this proves necessary;
- Show you “tricks of the trade” to introduce contract terms that save time and money on your staffing costs, achieve efficient working from home and hybrid working and build in future flexibility;
- Provide sample clauses that should be in every employment contract;
- Give you a step by step guide to carrying out redundancies efficiently and lawfully;
- Provide you with template letters for use in your organisation;
In essence, the training is about helping you to get the best out of your staff with the minimum of risk, hassle and cost.
Please join Cumbria Chamber with Michael Bauer of Cumbria Employment Solicitors for this training on Wednesday 7th September 10am – 4pm .
The discounted rate for Cumbria Chamber members is £125+VAT, or the standard rate for this session is £150+VAT for non-members.
To book a place on this workshop, you will be directed to our third party event booking site. The information you provide remains the property of Cumbria Chamber of Commerce and will not be used by the third party in any manner.
Michael Bauer is a 22 year qualified employment solicitor who after working in international firms in London and Manchester has for the last 12 years run Cumbria Employment Solicitors – a specialist law firm advising employers of all shapes and sizes (including many well-known local businesses) on all aspects of employment law.
He was also an Employment Judge for 5 years – giving him a particular insight into handling employment law matters successfully.
Should you have any questions regarding the above training, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any cancellations must be received at least three working days before the event, otherwise you will be charged for non-attendance.
Chamber Business Solutions is also able to deliver bespoke and in-house training – with our highly experienced team of trainers and subject matter experts we are committed to assisting you get the business results you need to achieve. For further information on how we can help your business please contact email@example.com.
If you have a disability or long term health condition, would you like any information or any adjustments that would help the training work better for you? We’ll do what we can! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tracey on 0845-226-0040 to let us know or to talk about what would be helpful.© Cumbria Chamber of Commerce