Lots of people end up in roles that are ‘sales’ roles without being explicitly called ‘Sales’. For some the word, Sales, is the problem, yet others love ‘selling’.
Enhancing your ability to ‘sell’ will lead to greater results with more positive relationships with your customers creating longer term growth. Whether you’re focused on products or services, the process we set out in this workshop will guarantee more success.
Creative facilitation techniques will ensure all delegates are positively engaged throughout the day.
- Explore the psychology of sales and the internal communication processes that result in buying signals or resistance.
- Body language and language patterns will be developed to create a conversational style that can lead to increased returns.
- A C-me High Performance Influencer Report will highlight each delegates preferences in a sales environment and create an action plan for developing the skills that will make the biggest difference to their sales performance.
By the end of this programme all delegates will:
- Understand that every interaction is an opportunity to create positive connections.
- Understand a range of approaches to selling.
- Will have practised building rapport and aligning their product / service to their client’s / stakeholder’s needs.
- Will know how to create business plans / account management plans / relationship management plans that can generate long term growth.
Please join Cumbria Chamber with Paul McGowran for this Selling Skills Training Course on Wednesday, 31st of August 2022 at Solway House Business Centre, Carlisle, Cumbria CA6 4BY.
£250+VAT for Chamber members, or £270+VAT for non-members. Lunch is included in this cost.
Should you have any questions regarding the above training, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.
Any cancellations must be received at least three working days before the event, otherwise you will be charged for non-attendance.
Chamber Business Solutions is also able to deliver bespoke and in-house training – with our highly experienced team of trainers and subject matter experts we are committed to assisting you get the business results you need to achieve. For further information on how we can help your business please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a disability or long term health condition, would you like any information or any adjustments that would help the training work better for you? We’ll do what we can! Please email email@example.com. or call Tracey Telford, Training Coordinator on 0845-226-0040 to let us know or to talk about what would be helpful.© Cumbria Chamber of Commerce