- This event has passed.
This is a workshop on sales training like no other. You’ll never look at people in the same way again!
Personality differences are what make life so rich and interesting…often frustrating too! Most of us never figure people out. We ricochet through life getting on with some people, deciding to refuse to deal with others. And this can happen in a sales environment.
But what if we knew the secret of those differences? What if there was a simple and proven way to build rapport with everyone? What kind of opportunities would this open up for you?
Using the world class DISC tool to improve your sales, you will learn how to:
- Improve communication
- Create better relationships by understanding yourself and others in a new way
- Recognise characteristics of peoples behavioural style
- Develop and practice adaptability for improving sales
- Find it easier to build rapport
Using the DISC tool can also impact:
- Increase job satisfaction
- Improve productivity
- Build effective teams
- Improve personal achievement by maximising your own strengths
- Resolve and prevent conflict
75% of clients who use this tool have reported an increase in turnover of between 11-50% in a 6 month period. 1 client reported a 200% increase in a 12 month period!
What we’ll cover:
- A full understanding of the DISC tool
- What our own behavioural style is
- Increase self awareness
- How to recognise others’ styles
- How to adapt for a Win/Win outcome
- Understand other people
What you’ll leave with:
- Improved communication
- The ability to build and maintain better relationships
- A completely new sales skill
- You can make any interaction more positive
- Information to train and coach others through this
Julie is an award winning, certified business coach with best client ratings 2017 & best client results 2016. She runs her own business with the backing of a well established, international network and a proven business building system. She has various experience over different business sectors, mostly with change management projects. She has facilitated leaders, managers, and workers to help them understand their own concerns and that of each other, leading to the positive implementation of change.
The delegate rate for this workshop is £95 + VAT for members, for non-members £145+ VAT.
To book a place on this workshop, you will be directed to our third party event booking site. The information you provide remains the property of Cumbria Chamber of Commerce and will not be used by the third party in any manner.
– to book your place(s) please – BOOK HERE
For queries or further information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any cancellations must be received at least three working days prior to the event, otherwise you will be charged for non-attendance.
Chamber Business Solutions is also able to deliver bespoke and in-house training – with our highly experienced team of trainers and subject matter experts we are committed to assisting you get the business results you need to achieve. For further information on how we can help your business please contact email@example.com