How happy are you with your website?
Is it delivering everything you’d like it to … or do you get the feeling that it would benefit from tweaking under the bonnet?
Most businesses set up their website and after the big launch, it’s often forgotten or neglected.
Join Cumbria Growth Hub with funding from Cumbria Growth Catalyst to find out how we can offer you the opportunity for a practical and non-geeky website tune-up, 10am to 1pm, Tuesday 25th June, Cumbria Chamber of Commerce offices, Carlisle, Lowther Street.
Paul Teague is the Digital Development manager for Cumbria Chamber of Commerce.
In this info-packed 3-hour session Paul will cover the following topics:
- How to avoid the wrath of Google (SEO/technical requirements/better site indexing)
- Simple tips for everyday SEO (headers, keywords, URLs, images and best practice)
- Do you know your SSL from your elbow? (sounds complicated, is really simple, boost credibility)
- How responsive are you and your website? (contact forms, phone numbers, and mobile friendliness)
- Marketing tricks you may be missing (analytics, tracking codes, tracking links, call tracking)
- Is your website only partly dressed? (website ‘hot spots’, do you have all the key components?)
- How social are you? (are your pages ‘Tweet’ and Facebook friendly? Are your buttons attached?)
- Next steps … (but only if you want to get really geeky!)
- PLUS Paul is happy to answer any questions and queries you may have on the day
This session is designed to be accessible to all website owners and Paul promises to avoid all undecipherable tech-speak and make everything user-friendly and straightforward.
So, if it’s time for a tune-up on your website, book your place on this ½ day training and prepare to give your web presence a Spring clean.
To confirm your eligibility and book a place on either of these workshops, or if you have any questions, please email Catherynn@cumbriachamber.co.uk
Please note places are limited so book early in order to avoid disappointment.