Join Cumbria Growth Hub with funding from Cumbria Growth Catalyst to find out how to sprinkle some magic sales dust over your e-commerce website, 10am to 1pm, Tuesday 30th July, Cumbria Chamber of Commerce, Carlisle.
Paul Teague, the Chamber’s Digital Development Manager, has been working with websites since 2001 and sells thousands of e-books every year via online platforms such as Amazon, Apple, Barnes & Noble, Kobo and Google Play.
He also knows a thing or two about social media and websites, having started his first blog in 2008 and created a Facebook marketing software in 2011.
In this practical presentation you will discover:
- Why you need to offer upsells, down-sells and cross-sells in your online business
- How your biggest sales opportunity might be lurking away from your home page
- The massive e-commerce opportunity presented by retargeting
- How to follow-up online with browsers and ‘almost bought’ customers
- What you need to know about landing pages, split-testing and conversions
- Using conversion goals in Google Analytics to assess ROI on your ads
- Retargeting techniques, tips and strategies for Facebook and Google
- Magic audiences, courtesy of social media
- Abandoned cart emails and how to use them
- PLUS any other questions you have about improving sales on your ecommerce website
It would be useful if you brought along a laptop, tablet or phone on the day as these will be used to look at websites and to access your own ecommerce sites and social profiles for reference.
To confirm your eligibility and book a place on either of these workshops, or if you have any questions, please email Catherynn@cumbriachamber.co.uk
Please note places are limited so book early in order to avoid disappointment.