Are you wanting to make sure that steps you have taken to comply with the GDPR are the right steps?
Have you not yet done anything to ensure your are GDPR compliant and are protecting your customer’s data as you should be?
Join Cumbria Growth Hub with funding from Cumbria Growth Catalyst to find out if you are correctly following GDPR regulations and if not how to easily put things right, 10am to 1pm
27th September – Carlisle, Lowther Street, Cumbria Growth Hub
By the end of the session you will:
· Have a good understanding of what the GDPR means for your business.
· Be able to reduce risk to your business.
· Know if your existing documents are correct or be given template documents if you haven’t made a start yet.
· Have a personal action plan
· Understand the rights your customers and staff have.
The workshop will cover (amongst other things)
- Why is data protection for your business more important now than it was before GDPR?
- How do you prove that you comply?
- What have you done already?
- Compliance with the principles
- Privacy notices
- Asking customers for their consent
- Customers’ rights
To confirm your eligibility and book a place on either of these workshops, or if you have any questions, please email Catherynn@cumbriachamber.co.uk© Cumbria Chamber of Commerce