Are you confused about how to use Facebook effectively in your business?
Is boosting pages burning up your marketing budget?
Perhaps you’re posting every day but nobody is responding to your content?
Maybe you’re concerned that your clients will see private photos and information that you don’t want them to see?
Join Cumbria Growth Hub with funding from Cumbria Growth Catalyst to find how to give an instant boost to your Facebook marketing, 10am to 1pm, Tuesday 19th March, Cumbria Chamber of Commerce, Carlisle.
Paul Teague, the Chamber’s Digital Development Manager, built and sold a Facebook marketing software for 3 years and has supported hundreds of businesses around the world in their efforts to create better pages using the world’s favourite social media network.
In this 3-hour business bootcamp, Paul will show you everything that you need to know to use Facebook more effectively in your business.
He’ll also make sure you understand how to separate your private life and your business life on Facebook.
Paul will be happy to answer any questions that you may have about your own Facebook marketing strategy.
Content covered during this training day:
- A Facebook bootcamp – checking your personal settings are correct and making sure that you are not making any of the BIG mistakes that most people make when they use this social media platform
- The difference between Facebook business pages and personal profiles
- Why use Facebook for business marketing?
- Facebook and search engine optimisation – simple SEO techniques
- The FB vanity technique
- Creating great graphics
- Pushing the boat out with your marketing – new techniques
- How to get new visitors to your business page
- What to talk about on your Facebook business page
- Facebook’s built-in analytics
- Boosting Facebook posts – is it a waste of money?
- The power of Facebook ads
- Where to find your pixel and what to do with it
- A word on running promotional contests on Facebook
- + Tips, resources and techniques to make you a Facebook pro!
It would be useful if you brought along a laptop, tablet or phone on the day as these will be used to look at websites and to access your own Facebook page for reference.
To confirm your eligibility and book a place on either of these workshops, or if you have any questions, please email Catherynn@cumbriachamber.co.uk.
Please note places are limited so book early in order to avoid disappointment.© Cumbria Chamber of Commerce