100 ideas for creating fabulous social media content
Creative ideas, tips and techniques for hospitality businesses you can use over and over again
You know that feeling. You’re sat in front of the screen like a rabbit in the headlights desperately trying to think of something new and different to post on your social media accounts, but you’re just out of ideas.
Join Cumbria Growth Hub with funding from Cumbria Growth Catalyst and Jackie Harris of Brightspark Marketing to find how to give an instant boost to your Facebook marketing, 10am to 1pm, Tuesday 23rd July, Cumbria Chamber of Commerce, Lowther St, Carlisle.
In this workshop, Jackie Harris will show you 100 ideas for creating content for social media and . During the day we’ll look at:
- Fast ideas that take no more than a few minutes
- Fun ideas that are a bit out of the ordinary (some are a bit mad, but hang in there)
- Serious ideas for times when you want to make an announcement or communicate something transactional
- Topical ideas that tap into what’s happening around you that could relevant to your followers
- Campaign ideas where you focus on a specific topic, product or service for a set time period
- Recycling ideas that allow you to go back into your archives and freshen up past content to use again
You’ll also get a social media planning spreadsheet that you can adapt and use over and over again so your social media is more fun and less of a chore.
By the end of the day, you should be feeling inspired and excited about all your social media accounts once again.
About Jackie Harris
Jackie Harris is an experienced, award-winning copywriter, and digital marketing consultant based in Cumbria. She’s written content for companies such as IBM, Hewlett Packard, British Telecom and the BBC. In Cumbria she has worked for North West Auctions, Carlisle Brass, Ginger Dog and numerous small businesses across the county.
To confirm your eligibility and book a place on either of these workshops, or if you have any questions, please email Catherynn@cumbriachamber.co.uk
Please note places are limited so book early in order to avoid disappointment.© Cumbria Chamber of Commerce