Join Cumbria Chamber of Commerce and novi.digital’s Senior Operations Manager Ethan Giles on the 8th October at Newton Rigg, Penrith 10am to 4pm for our Digital Sales workshop.
During the day we will focus on understanding how to integrate your digital channels with your sales processes and ensuring that you make the most of the people you attract, the data you collect and the methods to entice, encourage and close sales.
In this session we will be delivering a session on the following:
- Different digital channels
- Tracking where your prospects come from
- Using Google Analytics to learn more about your users and potential customers
- Integrating methods such as remarketing to support your sales efforts
- How to engage with people who come to you digitally
- The ways in which you can ensure you close digital sales
- Methods to improve digital channels
- Similarities between digital marketing and sales
This interactive one-day course allows attendees to ask questions and collaborate with an experienced senior manager of a digital marketing agency who works on what they train each and every day. This is a great opportunity for business owners, senior managers, salespeople, marketers and others to discover how they can increase the effectiveness of their spend.
We encourage attendees to bring your laptops so you can work through examples and get started immediately.
The delegate rate for this workshop is £95 + VAT for members, for non-members £145 + VAT.
To book a place on this workshop, you will be directed to our third party event booking site. The information you provide remains the property of Cumbria Chamber of Commerce and will not be used by the third party in any manner.
For queries or further information email email@example.com
Future workshops with novi.digital to be ran at Newton Rigg Conference Centre, Penrith
|Holistic Digital Campaign||23-Oct 19|
|Google Adwords||14-Nov 19|
Any cancellations must be received at least three working days prior to the event, otherwise you will be charged for non-attendance.© Cumbria Chamber of Commerce