- This event has passed.
Last year saw one of the most difficult winters we have faced, so this year we want to celebrate Christmas properly. That’s why Cumbria Chamber of Commerce has organised a Christmas Network Lunch.
Maybe you haven’t organised your work’s Christmas party yet, or would like to treat a colleague or a client, or maybe you just want some festive networking! See your invite to the session below.
Join Cumbria Chamber of Commerce on Friday, 3rd December 11.30am-2.30pm at Castle Green Hotel in Kendal.
The networking lunch will include:
- 3 Course Festive Lunch and refreshments
- Interactive presentation from guest speaker Roger Jackson of The Financial Management Bureau
Chamber members can attend for £25+VAT, non-members for £35+VAT.
We’ll continue to monitor the Covid situation and all appropriate measures will be in place at the time of the event.
It is now the responsibility of the individual to mitigate their own risk and decide if they want to do the following:
- Wear a mask – we encourage wearing masks, particularly in public areas, but this is up to the individual
- Social distancing – this is no longer a legal requirement, but would be encouraged wherever possible
- Sanitation stations – these are available for guests to use, where required
Staff will continue to wear masks (unless medically exempt) and are required to complete a lateral flow test twice weekly.
If you have any queries, please contact Derek Armstrong, Business Development Manager at email@example.com or 07841743066.© Cumbria Chamber of Commerce