Cold Calling and Lead Generation
Building customer relationships and promoting products and/or services over the telephone within a specific timeframe takes both skill and commitment. Whether it’s creating a lead or converting a lead into a sale, the focus needs to be on building an instant rapport with the customer and identifying their needs before the selling process can begin.
This workshop will equip individuals with the basic skills and knowledge required to sell effectively over the telephone and is aimed at the following: –
- Anyone who is new to a telesales role
- Anyone who has been asked to carry out telesales in addition to their existing duties
- Anyone who is currently selling over the telephone however has never attended any training courses
Join Cumbria Chamber of Commerce and Justine Douglas of CTS at Newton Rigg Conference Centre, Penrith 13th March , 10am to 4pm.
At the end of the workshop delegates will be able to:-
- Recognise the importance of selling over the telephone
- Identify the different stages of the selling cycle
- Recognise how to structure the call
- Establish how to build an instant rapport
- Identify how to create leads
- Recognise different questioning techniques
- Identify barriers (including the gatekeeper) and learn effective ways to overcome barriers
- Understand the importance of language and voice skills and how these can impact the customer’s final decision
- Identify at least 3 common objections and recognise how to effectively handle each objection
- Learn how and when to effectively close the sale
- Understand the all important “follow up”
The delegate rate for this workshop is £95 + VAT for members, for non-members £145+ VAT.
To book a place on this workshop, you will be directed to our third party event booking site. The information you provide remains the property of Cumbria Chamber of Commerce and will not be used by the third party in any manner.
For queries or further information email email@example.com
Any cancellations must be received at least three working days prior to the event, otherwise you will be charged for non-attendance.
Chamber Business Solutions is also able to deliver bespoke and in-house training – with our highly experienced team of trainers and subject matter experts we are committed to assisting you get the business results you need to achieve. For further information on how we can help your business please contact firstname.lastname@example.org© Cumbria Chamber of Commerce