Building a business is tough. Handing it over to others to run is even harder. If you’re a business leader or manager who could do with handing over more responsibility to others, then this programme is for you.
Join the Cumbria Chamber of Commerce and Hazel Lowndes – CEO of Ginger Dog Organisational Development for a very hands-on day with lots of activity and practical takeaways, 6th February, 10am to 4pm, Cumbria Chamber of Commerce, Carlisle, Lowther Street.
This day will show you how to:
- Confidently hand work over to other team members
- Know what parts of your job you can hand over and what really needs to be done by you
- Prioritise your workload
- Understand who can take on more responsibility
- Delegate work in a way that doesn’t ‘abandon’ people or put you in a situation where you need to micro manage others to ensure quality
- Have a reliable, simple process for delegating and maintaining quality
- Deal effectively with team members who lack competence or confidence
- Ensure that quality and service is improved through delegation
Achieving Results Through People is designed for growing businesses who may fail to thrive unless senior people stop working ‘in’ their business and start working ‘on’ their business.
The programme will also appeal to busy individuals from larger organisations who have team responsibilities and want to develop their team’s capability through delegating more effectively.
If you need to free up time, increase the skills of your team or make room for more strategic effort, then this programme will show you how.
For more information regarding Ginger Dog OD Ltd please visit their website Ginger Dog
The delegate rate for this full day workshop is £95 +VAT members / £145 +VAT non-members. To book a place on this workshop, you will be directed to our third party event booking site. The information you provide remains the property of Cumbria Chamber of Commerce and will not be used by the third party in any manner.
Should you have any questions regarding the above training, please do not hesitate to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any cancellations must be received at least three working days before the event, otherwise you will be charged for non-attendance.
Chamber Business Solutions is also able to deliver bespoke and in-house training – with our highly experienced team of trainers and subject matter experts we are committed to assisting you get the business results you need to achieve. For further information on how we can help your business please contact email@example.com© Cumbria Chamber of Commerce