If you are looking to maintain a competitive advantage in the today’s challenging business environment, then a strong, capable sales team is an essential tool to ensure you stay ahead of the game. Studies reveal that the effectiveness of your sales staff, specifically in a B2B environment, is the most significant factor for turning a prospect into a customer.
Sales are the leading revenue-generating activity of any business. In the dynamic and competitive corporate world where all organisations are vying for customers’ attention, the responsibility is upon sales staff to offer the right product to the right customer at the right time. Therefore making the selling process more efficient and effective and improving the skills of your sales team is the key to growth of any business. Investing in the development of your sales team, can make all the difference in understanding, influencing and gaining loyal customers.
Join Cumbria Chamber of Commerce and sales trainer Rafe Parker for a series of workshop specifically aimed at giving your sales team the tools required to go into the marketplace and sell your business products with confidence. Learning how to handle any situation that may arise, build relationships and overcome objections that they may face.
Each workshop can be attended individually or as the full series, each will take place at Cumbria Chamber of Commerce office in Carlisle, Lowther Street, CA3 8DA, 10am to 4pm.
The cost for each individual workshop is £115 + VAT Chamber Member, £165 + VAT Non Member
The cost for the series is £475 + VAT Chamber Member, £725 + VAT Non Member – BOOK HERE
Each workshops contains a mix of;
- Theoretical frameworks, which give you a deeper understanding of how to position your ideas in a way that will attract a customer’s attention
- Real life examples to demonstrate how the frameworks can be used in practice
- Scenario studies and role play to ensure everyone leaves each workshop with a true understanding of the learning outcomes and the ability to put them into practice in the real world
- ACHIEVE Sales – Preparation & Approach – 28th February
This workshop creates understanding of the best ways to identify a potential customer, and then how to prepare to make contact with them and then make an initial approach.
- Identify potential customers that have the need to do business with you
- Prepare an approach to ensure you are viewed as a key potential partner
- Overcome the barriers of a gatekeeper
- The best forms of approach to ensure you reach a decision maker quickly and easily
2. ACHIEVE Sales – Fact Finding & Establishing A Need – 27th March
This workshop ensures you are aware of how to conduct the fact find that ensures you discover everything you will need to present the perfect solution to the customer’s need.
- Extract all the information you require in a non-intrusive manner
- Gain additional information that the customer does not offer up
- Understand the different types of business need and how to present your product as a solution to them
- Understand the customer’s true need so you can supply the perfect solution
3. ACHIEVE Sales – Designing & Presenting Ideas – 29th April
In this workshop we will go through the process required to understand how to use the information gathered at the fact find in a manner that presents a valuable solution to the customer’s need.
- Use the information you have obtained in the most suitable manner within a presentation or pitch
- Understand how the mindset of a buyer works and what will influence their decision making process
- Use the above information to ensure you package your solution as a true benefit to them
- Position yourself as the expert in your field and beat the competition to the sale
4. ACHIEVE Sales – Closing – How To Handle Objections & Negotiate Effectively- 22nd May
In this workshop we go in to depth on the reasons behind objections and the desire to negotiate and how you overcome the concerns to achieve a ‘win-win’ outcome for you and the customer.
- Gain an understanding of a tried and tested process for objection handling
- Understand the tactics customers will attempt to gain a better deal for themselves, and learn how to handle them to achieve a ‘win-win’ outcome
- An in depth understanding of buying signals, how to use them and when to act on them
- The ability to negotiate through preparation and the extraction of detailed information
5. ACHIEVE Sales – Generating Repeat Business Through Long Term Relationships- 26th June
In this final workshop in the series we will explore the steps required to ensure that an existing customer stays with you for the long term.
- What needs to be done to retain a customer and keep away the competition
- How to keep on top of changes in customer circumstances and react to them positively
- The importance and ability to increase customer spend over time
- How you can utilise customers to generate additional customers for both of you
For queries or further information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any cancellations must be received at least 5 working days prior to the event, otherwise you will be charged for non-attendance.
Chamber Business Solutions is also able to deliver bespoke and in-house training – with our highly experienced team of trainers and subject matter experts we are committed to assisting you get the business results you need to achieve. For further information on how we can help your business please contact email@example.com
© Cumbria Chamber of Commerce