Join us for our Chamber Connect Network Lunch on Friday 20th September 2019 at The Dunes Hotel, Barrow with guest speaker: Peter Fletcher – Fletcher Sales & Marketing.
Chamber Connect offers a fantastic business networking opportunity in social surroundings with the added benefit of hearing from a great guest speaker each month.
The key to success is to fully understand how to apply your talents and strengths every day of your life. People who focus on using their strengths are 3 times as likely to have an excellent quality of life.
“Most people think they know what they are good at. They are usually wrong. And yet, a person can perform only from their own particular strengths.” (Peter Drucker)
Successful people who work in their ‘Strengths Zone’ and fully understand ‘StrengthsFinder’:
- Look forward to going to work!
- Have a positive rather than negative interaction with co-workers
- Look after customers in the manner that they would want to be looked after
- Tell their friends that they work for a great company
- Look forward to and appreciate their Annual Appraisal!
- Achieve their agreed Targets via their Job Description!
- Have more positive, creative and innovative moments
During this presentation, you will find out the answer to the following question:
Which would help you to become more successful – knowing what your weaknesses are and attempting to improve them OR finding out what your strengths are and showing you how to use these strengths?
Come along to The Dunes Hotel on Friday 20th September and find out how StrengthsFinder can help you!
The Dunes Hotel
The recently refurbished Dunes Hotel offers state of the art conferencing & social facilities in a relaxed & comfortable environment. The restaurant uses locally sourced produce and with a varied menu is the ideal venue for both social & business events.
Cost: Chamber members £20 + vat. Non-members £25+ Vat.