Your staff are the most important and expensive resource you have in your business. As you grow we want to help you ensure their health and safety so you don’t have to worry about a visit from the HSE.
As an employer you have a legal responsibility to ensure, so far as reasonable practicable, the health, safety and welfare of all your employees.
This 1 day accredited Health & Safety in the Workplace course is an excellent introduction to health and safety for whoever in your business is taking on a health and safety role.
By the end of the course they’ll be able to:
- Understand the roles and responsibilities for health & safety in the workplace.
- Carry out risk assessments relevant to your workplace.
- Understand how to identify and control the risks for common workplace hazards caused by electric, fire, manual handling, hazardous substances and more…
- Know the procedure for responding to accidents in the workplace.
- Understanding the importance of providing information, instruction and training to staff.
Join Phil Newton from the Skill Shop on 19th November 9:30 to 4:30 at Newton Rigg College, Penrith where through this interactive training you’ll come away feeling more confident safe in the knowledge that Skills Shop will provide you with additional support over the next 3 years.
PS If you’ve not sat this course for over 3 years then it’s well worth up-skilling your knowledge.
The delegate rate for this workshop is £115 + VAT for members, for non-members £135 + VAT.
To book a place on this workshop, you will be directed to our third party event booking site. The information you provide remains the property of Cumbria Chamber of Commerce and will not be used by the third party in any manner.
– to book your place(s) please – BOOK HERE
For queries or further information email email@example.com
Any cancellations must be received at least three working days prior to the event, otherwise you will be charged for non-attendance.
Chamber Business Solutions is also able to deliver bespoke and in-house training – with our highly experienced team of trainers and subject matter experts we are committed to assisting you get the business results you need to achieve. For further information on how we can help your business please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
© Cumbria Chamber of Commerce