From the 15th April we are relaunching Made in Cumbria starting with a completed new, beautiful and inspiring website that will celebrate of all that is best about the county and showcase our member’s extensive range of amazing gifts, crafts and speciality foods, which have all been locally sourced and lovingly produced.
To celebrate our shop on Branthwaite Brow, Kendal will be hosting daily, a range of food and drink tasting sessions, courtesy of our amazing members:
- Wednesday 17th April:
- 10am-12pm – Friendly Food and Drink: Beetroot/Bell Pepper Chutney, Damson Jam and St Clements Marmalade
- 1pm-3pm – Ginger Bakers: Westmorland Pepper cake, Whisky and Orange Cake and assorted tray bakes
- Thursday 18th April:
- 11am-3pm – Hawkshead Relish: Various chutneys, jams and pickles
- 1pm-3pm – Pure Lakes: natural and handmade skin care
- Saturday 20th April (all day)
- Childrens’ Easter Treats
- Tasty Tipples:
- Penningtons – Kendal Mint Cake liqueur
- Penningtons – Bakewell liqueur
- Mint Drinks Co – Brambleberry gin
- Mint Drinks Co – Gingerbread vodka
- Lakeland Artisan – Elderflower/Rose Petal gin
- Lakeland Artisan – Herbaceous Strawberry gin liqueur
Also each day there will be freshly baked artisan bread, from Yard 46 Café.
Do come along to enjoy these mouth watering taste sensations – we look forward to seeing you!