BCC International Trade Summit
16 Aug 2017
The British Chambers of Commerce International Trade Summit is taking place on 12th October at Vox Conference Centre, Birmingham.
The summit is designed to provide companies at all stages of the export journey with knowledge, expertise, advice and contacts to succeed overseas. This event is not about selling to businesses or telling them what they already know.
What you WILL get on the day:
• Dynamic exporters sharing lessons and tips from their experience
• Knowledgeable speakers sharing their insights
• Interactive workshops on the practicalities of exporting
• The Hon Alexander Downer AC, Australian High Commissioner to the United Kingdom
• Dr Nik Kotecha, CEO, Morningside Pharmaceutical
• Elizabeth Gooch MBE, CEO, egsolutions
• Neil Goldman, CEO, Colpac
• Shanker Singham, Director of Economic Policy & Prosperity Studies, Legatum Institute
• Alex de Ruyter, Founder of the Centre for Brexit Studies, Birmingham
Take part in interactive breakout sessions and network with Chambers of Commerce from across the world – and get the skills, knowledge and contacts you need to take your international trade to the next level!
Back to All Press Articles