Write Your Website Content
Your website is probably your most important and influential sales tool.
So the content people see and read should make potential customers to feel as though they’re connecting directly with you and your brand.
Join Cumbria Business Growth Hub on 23rd August, Castle Green Hotel, Kendal 10am to 4pm to learn different techniques for writing engaging content that will help your business stand out from the crowd and project the personality of your brand to the reader.
This workshop is FREE OF CHARGE to eligible businesses owing to funding through Cumbria Chamber of Commerce, local authorities and the European Regional Development Fund. It would normally cost around £250.00.
What it covers
The workshop covers:
- Planning your web content – getting the flow of information right
- Different styles and approaches you can consider
- “Home“ page content
- “About” page content
- Product and service description pages
- Unusual and engaging ways to describe products and services (with examples)
- Using SEO keywords the right way
- Ideas for creating opt-ins on your site to help build your mailing list
Over the day you’ll have the opportunity to do some writing and get feedback from the rest of the group.
By the end of the day you’ll have created some content that you can work on and develop further back at the office.
Book your place
To confirm your eligibility and book a place, or if you have any other queries, email Catherynn@cumbriachamber.co.uk
Please note places are limited so book early in order to avoid disappointment.